Do you want to improve your English, maths and Digital skills?
Perhaps you want to get a better job, English is not your first language, or maybe you need to help your children with their homework?
We have courses that will help you to:
- improve your reading, writing, spelling, grammar, speaking and listening
- improve your understanding of money, shapes, weights, measure, decimals and percentages
- help your children with their homework
- get a qualification
- find a new job
We work with learners of all abilities – from beginners (Pre-Entry) to Level 2 (GCSE). Our classes are designed for adults and are small so you will get plenty of attention. If you are not quite ready to gain a GCSE but want to take the first step towards improving your skills, we would love to hear from you.
Our courses are for adults who do not already have A*- C or 9-4 grade at GCSE. Most English courses are free if English is your first language*. If English is not your first language (depending on UK residency) – please see the information below about our ESOL courses. Maths courses are free to everyone*
Digital courses are free if you are unemployed and looking for work or if you earn under £17,004.00.
*Depending on residency requirements
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
If English is your second language and you want to improve your English skills, you can join an ESOL class.
An ESOL class is right for you if:
- English is not your first language
- you are living in the UK long-term
- you want to speak and understand everyday English
- you want to improve your reading and writing
- You want an ESOL qualification
Courses are £3.95 per hour if you:
- hold a British or European Union passport and have lived in the EU (including UK) for the last three years
- hold a passport from outside the EU but have lived in the EU for the last three years
- are married to a British or EU citizen
Courses are £11.25 per hour if you do not fit into any of the groups above.
Examination fees are:
£16 for Reading or Writing
£32 for Speaking and Listening
You may be able to get some help towards the cost of your course and exam fees if you are on certain benefits or your annual income is less than £17,004.00 per annum.
Take the first step towards improving your skills and gain confidence!
Courses in Aylesbury, Chesham and High Wycombe.