Our broad Learning for All programme offers courses throughout Buckinghamshire, supporting adults with additional needs to develop independent living and work skills in a collaborative and creative environment.
• gain independence
• enhance their employability opportunities
• develop their communication skills
• develop their decision making and problem solving skills
• engage with and participate in the community
• have the opportunity to maintain physical and mental well-being
• develop English, maths and digital skills
• gain confidence to make friends and develop social skills
• acquire skills which have a positive impact on their everyday life
Our dedicated tutors and learning support assistants provide a personalised learning journey for every student that is challenging, varied and fun. All we ask from you is commitment.
For more information, email us on email@example.com or call 01296 398957.