FREE maths workshops across Buckinghamshire
- Do you struggle with understanding the numbers on your bills?
- Do you lose track of adding up when you’re out shopping?
- Do you find it hard to work out the best discounts and deals for your money?
We are here to help you understand how we use maths in our everyday lives.
Improving your confidence in maths might help you:
- Manage your household budget
- Get a new job
- Help your children with their homework
Multiply is a government-funded programme to help adults (19 years +) who do not already have a GCSE at grade C (or equivalent) in maths improve their numeracy skills.
For further information and for dates and locations of the next workshops, please text or call Christina on 07977155937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org