Our aim is to help raise your confidence and feel less isolated so that you feel able to progress onto further learning or employment.
Courses can run when we have at least eight learners who are committed to attending each week.
Our courses can be tailor-made to meet your needs. There are usually only 8 – 12 people in a class and they can be:
• Run at a venue near you (subject to health and safety requirements)
• In a variety of subjects such as returning to work skills, sewing, craft, confidence building, IT skills, gardening, and keep fit (please see examples of some of our courses)
• FREE to learners who are over 19 years old and usually:
Suffer from low confidence
Have health issues e.g. poor mental health
Have few or no qualifications
Have housing issues
Recovering from addiction or
Retired on a low income
• Usually 2 – 3 hours a week for 1 – 5 weeks
• Arranged at a time to suit the group