English Summer School | August 2020
A blended course of online and face-to-face sessions
If you need to achieve English Functional Skills Level 1 or Level 2 this summer, then our intensive course could be just what you’re looking for.
- The course runs over four weeks from week commencing 3 August to week ending 28 August.
- It is free for learners who do not already have a GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent and who meet the usual residency requirements.
- There will be a mix of online sessions via Google Classroom and Google Meet and face-to-face sessions for the Speaking & Listening element, mock exams, live assessments and final reading and writing exams.
- There will be a maximum of five face-to-face sessions and you must be able to attend our Millbrook Adult Learning Centre, High Wycombe or our Quarrendon Adult Learning Centre, Aylesbury for all five sessions. We will be observing social-distancing guidelines in place at the time of the course. (Further details will be given before the course starts).
- Exams will take place during week commencing 24 August.
To apply for the course please contact Angela Cato on 01296 674463 or email Angela.Cato@buckinghamshire.gov.uk
Angela will send you a link to complete an online assessment so that we can confirm the course is right for you and means the tutor can customise the course to meet your needs.