Thinking about starting a business? Help is at hand from your Community Boards!
- 23rd February 2021
- Posted by: Louise Tripos
- Category: Uncategorized
Register with Be Your Own Boss and give your new business the best chance of success.
The ‘Be Your Own Boss’ programme is part of the Community Board business start-up initiative, delivered in partnership with Buckinghamshire Business First. More businesses start in Buckinghamshire than almost anywhere else in the country, and we are keen to support each of them on their journey.
Start-up businesses can access:
• An Enterprise Day – free to attend, this online event will answer your questions and help you decide if running a business is right for you
• A two-day workshop – A more in depth session following on from the Enterprise Day including the basics of accountancy, producing a business plan, marketing and sales
• A 2 hour one-to-one session – with a Business Adviser.
• Advice and guidance from people who have been in the same position as you are now
• Networking events to help you make new contacts
• Information 24/7 through an online business support section
• Discounts on products and services offered by Buckinghamshire Business First members
• An online business directory full of Buckinghamshire Business First members with products, services and skills that may be of use to you
• Buckinghamshire Council library resources, including access to sector specific reports and ‘How to’ guides
• Business plan templates – with step-by-step start-up guides to take you from the germ of an idea to a business ready to take flight!
Find out more and book your place on the events within the programme here – www.bbf.uk.com/byob
For further information on discounts and services offered by Buckinghamshire First click here – Join and Get Involved